Sunday, October 25, 2015

Book Showcase of Forbidden Dance by Stella Eromonsere-Ajanaku

. Book Showcase – Forbidden Dance


Forbidden Dance 



 

Former model, Alero longs for a happy marriage. When her husband neglects and cheats on her, she drives out of their multi-million pound home in London, quickly starts a new life in Casablanca and dances her way into another man’s heart.

Gorgeous, millionaire film director, Kyle wants his wife back. In order to win her back, he must change his ways, but old habits are like second skin. Can guilt-stricken Kyle find his wife and regain her trust? Alero must make a choice. To kindle the flickering flame with her husband, and return to London or settle for the sweltering lust with her new admirer in Casablanca.
Forbidden Dance
~ A steamy hot novella

Author: Stella Eromonsere-Ajanaku
Genre: Romance/Contemporary/ Interracial
ISBN: 978- 1508955191 (Paperback)
Release Date: Wednesday 15th July 2015

Cover Artist: Obsessed by Books Designs
Teasers & Banner Designer: Jenn Cunningham
Add Forbidden Dance on Goodreads
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/25878017-forbidden-dan



Excerpt:



“In three days, you haven’t said more than a few words to me, Kyle Thomson. You’ve been away for three months. Didn’t you miss me at all?”

Alero knew she sounded frustrated. She had every right to be. Her husband, Mr. suntanned, super-attractive film director returned to their home in London from Los Angeles three days ago, and had been acting as if she were a nagging freak.

Kyle’s facial features hardened. “Give me a break, Alero. You want to hear me say it? Okay, I’ll say it. I missed you.” The glass of brandy in his hand swayed with his words.

Her eyes shifted around the dreary cream and silver themed lounge. It was her husband’s favourite place in the whole mansion. Yes, the egg shaped chairs were contemporary and truly beautiful. They blended with every decorative item; including the wall art, table lamps and marble side stools. They left her cold.

“Just so we’re clear, I missed you terribly Kyle. Isn’t it high time I return to LA with you? That way, we can be together, start a family and rebuild our relationship. Your constant absence has put a strain on our marriage, whether or not you admit it.”
Her husband stroked the day old stubble on his sharp jaw. It added a hint of rascality to his attractive features.

“Alero, we have had this conversation over and over again.” He set this glass down on the cream marble side stool and approached her.

Her heart raced a fraction. She loved this man more than he deserved. But he was her husband. That’s the way it ought to be.

Kyle turned her jaw with two fingers. A jolt of lightening flashed across her chin to the pit of her stomach. “I don’t want you in LA with me. You know why. Those wretched male models won’t give you a break. I don’t want any idiot messing about with my wife.” His tone was flat and uncompromising.

Alero shook her jaw free from his hold. “You haven’t made love to me since you came home. It’s either you’ve had your fill with other women or you don’t find me attractive.” She glared at him. In her white see-through chemise, and matching lacy thongs she wore all day, she expected him to throw her across their silky sheets, and pound her till she screamed out his name, but he hadn’t, and she was very worried.

“Give me time to de-stress, Alero. Three months of constant work takes its toll. I want you. And you’re an attractive woman. Always have been. Nothing has changed.”

Alero eyeballed him. “Everything has changed, Kyle. It’s high time you face it. Unlike you, I don’t want to bury my head in the sand. You don’t want to talk about work, you don’t want to touch me, or go on a date with me. What exactly do you want to do? Sit around our sprawling mansion sipping brandy all day long. We don’t have a life together anymore.”

Her heart sank at the reality she had lost her husband’s affection somewhere along their four-year marriage. She didn’t sign up for this loveless nuptial. The fondness and friendship had slowly faded away, and the worse thing was, she had no clue how to fix it.




This 5 star review for my steamy novella ~ Forbidden Dance ~ was amazing. Read on;

“The author knows how to hold a reader’s attention when it comes to cross-cultural romance… The narrative takes you from London to Casablanca, where the reader is taken on a whirlwind affair, filled with pleasure, lust, sensuality, and desire and sweltering sex… This story is a well-written, remarkable page-turning read.”

Forbidden Dance review link; http://www.amazon.com/review/R1LR2VCKWWCL7X/
Stella’s social media sites

Website http://www.flirtyandfeistyromancenovel.co.uk/

Amazon Author Page

Smashwords

Follow on Twitter

Follow on Facebook

Be My Friend on Goodreads

My Pins on Pinterest

http://www.pinterest.com/eromonsereajana/

Follow on Google+

Author Bio

I have been married to my gorgeous best friend for almost 16yrs. We have two teenagers and we live in London, UK.
I love writing Flirty & Feisty Romance Novels that are as intriguing and engaging as they are entertaining. There are 11 published romance novels that are a wide range of toe-curling, skin-tingling romance with compelling characters who have heart and soul. The stories are dotted with unexpected twists, turns and conflicts, set in fascinating Africa, enticing Europe and enchanting America.
My contemporary titles include; Loitering Shadows, Beyond the Lady, The Gardener’s Ice Maiden, Sparkling Dawn, Husband to Rent, Stolen Valentine Kiss (Holiday Series #1), Kiss My Lips (Holiday Series #2), Forbidden Dance, Stolen Valentine Kiss & Kiss My Lips (Holiday Series 2 Books ~in~1) and my new release - Tempting Desire.
And my historical romance is Royal Cowries (Cowries Series #1).
In my leisure time, I go swimming or go to the Cinema with my family. We watch TV together or I spend time reading romance novels.

**********************************************************
Teasers from Forbidden Dance





 ‘What I really want to do is seduce you until you tell me to take you to my bed.’ ~ Roman.

‘Just thinking how sexy you look. And how I would enjoy curling up in your arms.’ Onome.

‘My heart beats for you, Roman. You sneak into my thoughts, take charge of my dreams, make my skin tingle and whisper sweet words in my ears.’ - Onome

‘Onome Keyamu, you’re an itch I’m not willing to scratch. You remind me of a butterfly, as you perch from one male shoulder to another.’ Roman



Flirty & Feisty Romance 
Our promise...is to deliver an intensely emotional experience you'll never forget.








No comments:

Post a Comment